NOTE: We will contact you within 48 hours after your booking to schedule a start time and date, and to assess your level.
Targeted to your personal and professional needs
The Compact course helps you improve language level and achieve your linguistic objectives in record time. Whether you opt for a one-week course, a six-week course, or something in between, you are guaranteed the accomplishment of your learning goals.
The courses have an extensive selection of materials from a wide variety of industries and areas of interest. You gain knowledge you can use in your daily life, increasing your confidence when using the language in any situation.
- Learn English, French, German, Spanish or Italian fast!
- One-on-one instruction with a Berlitz trainer in 10 daily lessons (33.3 hours a week) for 1 - 4 weeks. Choose your preferred duration.
- Course content and material is based on your industry, interests and personal goals to give you maximum benefit in real life situations
- Individual intensive language courses focused on your specific goals
- A qualified native speaker instructor helps you face any inhibitions you may have, keeping you speaking at least 50% of the time
- Daily schedule 09.00-16.30 of one-to-one language training over 1-4 weeks (up to 6 weeks)
- Daily working lunch at a top London restaurant with your instructor. Enabling you to take the learning experience into real life situations.
- Want to study longer than 1 week? You can select the amount of weeks in the drop down selection. The price will be adapted accordingly.
- Classes take place at our London language centre (Address: 233 High Holborn, WC1V 7DN London)
- Price is including materials, registration fees and 20% VAT (except for English, which is 0% VAT). If applicable, VAT amount is displayed at checkout.
- Your language level is assessed by Berlitz after booking.
Book directly to secure your spot!
Compact Course Testimonials
"Training courses are totally linked with my expectations. My teachers are very professional and skillful"
– Sylvie, France (English Compact Course)