NOTE: We will contact you within 48 hours after your booking to schedule a start time and date.
Targeted to your personal and professional needs
The Total Immersion® course helps you improve language level and achieve your linguistic objectives in record time. Whether you opt for a one-week course, a six-week course, or something in between, you are ensured the accomplishment of your learning goals. Course material is based on your industry, interests or personal goals for maximum benefit.
Gain knowledge you can use in your daily life, increasing your confidence when using the language in any situation.
- Learn English, French, German, Italian or Spanish fast!
- Berlitz’s Trademark course.
- Intensive 40h / week private tuition for maximum progress
- Course content and material is based on your industry, interests and personal goals to give you maximum benefit in real life situations
- A qualified native speaker instructor helps you face any inhibitions you may have, keeping you speaking at least 50% of the time
- Daily schedule 09.00-18:00 of one-to-one language training over 1-4 weeks
- Unique - Daily 2 to 1 lesson whereby you learn with two instructors simultaneously focusing on three way conversation techniques.
- Daily working lunch at a top London restaurant with your instructor. Enabling you to take the learning experience into real life situations.
- Classes take place at our London language centre (Address: 233 High Holborn, WC1V 7DN London)
- Price is including materials, registration fees and 20% VAT (except for English, which is 0% VAT). If applicable, VAT amount is displayed at checkout.
- Your language level is assessed by Berlitz after booking.
Book directly to secure your spot!
Questions? Contact us via the online form, chat with us, or call us on + 44 (0) 20 3435 5520 or email email@example.com.
Total Immersion Testimonials
"Super Impressed with the energy and enthusiasm of all the teachers – and staff in general. You’ve got a great team here that really know how to make learning fun – as it always should be."
– Dan, England (French – Total Immersion)